December 18, 2014. UB Spotlight
Posted by Kelsey Whettell
As we’re now in the season of eat, drink and be merry, I came up with a handful of favourites holiday ornaments and décor from Urban Barn that are my must-haves this Christmas:
1. Hollie Pick This piece is a great and unexpected filler for decorating your home for Christmas. Combine a bundle of them in a vase for a jolly pop of red or place them in your tree so that the bunches of berries peek out sporadically. It provides a fun twist on the typical tinsel trend.
2. Merk Star: This mercury glass finish has been showing up in design trends all over the place this year. We’ve seen it on lamps, side tables, and mirrors to name a few, so it only makes sense that we would see this stylish touch incorporated into the holiday season. Plus the dainty little star is just way too cute.
3. Long Tail Bird Ornament: The flowing tail on this ornament gives the perfect sparkly touch to any tree. The way that it drapes it’s glittery strands reflects light beautifully, especially against the glow of string lights. It comes in a number of colors, so you will be able to find one that fits your scheme effortlessly.
4. Goldie Ball: The shape of this beautiful piece to me is a timeless Christmas look. The mercury glass finish gives it an edge, while the stunning gold color keeps it true to its classic Christmas feel. Mix it in with a variety of shapes and sizes for a dynamic looking tree.
5. Tulle: Probably the most versatile decorating element, tulle can be used to create so many different looks. Drape it in waves down your tree or twist it tight for an interesting addition, the options are limitless. For more tree tulle inspiration, check out our How-To.
The best part? All our tree ornaments are buy one get one free, and our holiday décor is 50% off!