Oh Dad-Jokes. They’re so bad, they’re funny, right back to being bad again. They make us cringe, but when we tell them, us Dads think we’re amazing.
We asked you for your favourites, and here they are in all their cringe-worthy hilarity
- Whats the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? One’s really heavy, the other is a little lighter.
- I have two left feet. In summer I wear flip-flips on my feet. – AJ Woolhouse
- Server: Hi, I will be your waitress.
Dad: Hi, I will be you customer. – Chris Kilpatrick
- 5/4 People are bad at fractions
- What do you call cheese that isn’t yours? Nacho cheese
- I would avoid the sushi if I was you. It’s a little fishy
- What do you call a pony with a sore throat? A little horse
- What’s blue and doesn’t weigh much? Light blue
- What’s red and smells like white paint? Red paint
- What do you call a dog that can do magic tricks?
We sincerely apologise for these jokes. Happy Father’s Day.
If you’d like more, here are some of your best ones from our Facebook page:
and our winner: