At last, the sun is starting to come out of hibernation and we’re feeling inspired to have dinner parties again.
Spring is officially here and Summer will be fast approaching, and it feels like every weekend has another engagement. BBQ on Saturday, drinks next week, picnic the Sunday after that. We can’t wait, but aside from the food, drinks, and garden games, there’s one thing you need to bring. A gift for the host.
Luckily, we’ve made it easy for you to come prepared, and even stock-up ahead of time with these 5 gift ideas:
- Put some beer, wine, or pop in this Ashworth Wine Rack, and leave it with the guest as a gift.
- Staying outside after the sun goes down can get a little chilly. Bring a Benton Throw for your host (and one for yourself).
- Does your host love Chewy treats and sci-fi? Then this cookie jar is the Obi-Wan for them. (sorry).
4. If you’re visiting a home with a garden or patio, then give a little something to the birds. This Jessamine Bird Feeder is made of iron with an antique white finish.
5. Are you visiting a house full of dog-lovers? The ‘Ring Bell, Win a Dog’ doormat will get their tails wagging.
Between April 11-17th, take 25% off Dining and Kitchen accents! Head HERE for more info.